My Kitchen Rules returned to the top of the ratings menu, The Block nailed second place but the whodunit series Secrets & Lies has been misleading for Network Ten.
The Seven Network’s MKR challenge episode was watched by 1.651 million viewers to clearly beat the Nine Network’s renovation reality show The Block: Fans v Faves (1.255 million).
Amateur cooks Harry and Christo failed on MKR on Monday and are in a sudden death cook-off on Tuesday against twin sisters Helena and Vicki.
The two reality shows may have been first and second on Monday but the next four places were all news related programs.
Seven News (1.197 million) was second, followed by Nine News (1.167 million), Seven News/Today Tonight (1.131 million) and Nine News 6.30pm (1.071 million).
Network Ten’s highest ratings show on OzTAM’s overnight ratings was its nightly news which was 13th with 690,000
However, Ten’s marquee interactive whodunit series Secrets & Lies has gone from bad to worse.
The series, which has been sold to the US, launched on March 3 with 404,000 viewers.
The third episode on Wednesday attracted just 317,000 to be a very dismal 32nd overall.
Even Neighbours, on Ten’s subsidiary channel Eleven, had more viewers with 322,000 tuning in to see the long-running soapie to finish 30th overall.
Most watched shows on Monday
1. My Kitchen Rules (Seven) – 1.651 million
2. The Block: Fans v Faves (Nine) – 1.255 million
3. Seven News (Seven) – 1.197 million
4. Nine News (Nine) – 1.167 million
5. Seven News/Today Tonight (Seven) – 1.131 million
6. Nine News 6:30pm (Nine) – 1.071 million
7. Love Child (Nine) – 1.065 million
8. Home And Away (Seven) – 1.005 million
9. A Current Affair (Nine) – 970,000
10. ABC News (ABC1) – 842,000
13. Ten Eyewitness News (Ten) – 690,000
30. Neighbours (Eleven) – 322,000
32. Secrets & Lies (Ten)- 317,000
* Source OzTAM